Your shopping cart is currently empty.
- Cooked Steak - 20 oz
- Beef Stock - 5 oz
- Simply Thick Gel - 5 (15g) Nectar Packet OR 5 strokes
- Fine Cracker Meal - 2 Tbsp
Special Equipment Needed: Blender, Steak Food Mold and Rubber Spatula
- Cut steak into ¼ inch pieces and place into blender.
- Mix beef stock with SimplyThick gel.
- Pour thickened stock into blender with the steak.
- Turn on blender and puree until partially smooth.
- Scrape down the side of the blender and blend again until and smooth consistency is reached.
- Pour steak mixture into a bowl.
- Add cracker meal to bowl and mix until smooth.
- Using rubber spatula place steak mixture into molds sprayed with food release using the flat edge of spatula to smooth out the surface and completely fill in the mold.
- Flip steak mold onto plate and gently press down in the center to release the steak.
- Critical Control Points (CCP):
- Reheat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds. Maintain at a minimum internal temperature of 135°F for no longer than 4 hours. Discard any leftover portions.