Your shopping cart is currently empty.
PUREED PORK CHOP
Serving Size: 1 #10 scoop
Cook Temp: 300°F
- Boneless Grilled Pork Chops - 20 oz
- Simply Thick Gel - 2 (30g) Honey Packet OR 4 strokes
- Stock - 4 oz
- Fine Cracker Meal - 2 tsp
Special Equipment Needed: Blender, Steak Food Mold and Rubber Spatula
- Mix stock with SimplyThick gel to create a pudding-like consistency.
- Place the cooked pork chops into a food processor, and begin processing. Slowly add the thickened stock until the correct pureed consistency is achieved.
- Remove the cooked pork chops from the food processor, and add the cracker meal. Using a fork, mix cracker meal into the pureed pork chops until a mashed-potato like consistency is achieved.
- Note: Be aware that all products being pureed will have different amounts of liquid present. Use your training to make necessary adjustments to the amount of thickened stock and cracker meal used to reach the mashed potato-like consistency.
- Cover and reheat in oven in standard pans.
- Spoon the final product into molds sprayed with food release, and turn out onto plate.
- Add gravy or sauce as appropriate to the finished products.
- Critical Control Points (CCP):
- Reheat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds. Maintain at a minimum internal temperature of 135°F for no longer than 4 hours. Discard any leftover portions.