Your shopping cart is currently empty.
- Cooked Meatloaf - 20 oz
- Beef Stock - 5 oz
- Simply Thick Gel - 5 (15g) Nectar Packet OR 5 strokes
- Fine Cracker Meal - 2 Tbsp
- Ketchup - ½ cup
Special Equipment Needed: Blender, Steak Food Mold and Rubber Spatula
- Cut meatloaf into 1⁄4 inch pieces and place into food processor.
- Mix beef stock with SimplyThick gel.
- Add thickened stock to the meatloaf and puree until partially smooth
- Scrape down sides with a spatula and process again until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Pour meatloaf mixture into a bowl and add cracker meal. Mix until smooth.
- Using rubber spatula place meatloaf mixture into molds sprayed with food release using the flat edge of spatula to smooth out the surface and completely fill in the mold.
- Flip mold onto plate and gently press down in the center to release the meatloaf.
- Spread ketchup evenly over the meatloaf.
- Critical Control Points (CCP):
- Reheat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds. Maintain at a minimum internal temperature of 135°F for no longer than 4 hours. Discard any leftover portions.