Your shopping cart is currently empty.
PUREED BAKED GLAZED HAM
Serving Size: 1 #10 scoop
Cook Temp: 325°F
- Baked Glazed Ham - 20 oz
- Simply Thick Gel - 2 (30g) Honey Packets OR 4 strokes
- Stock - 4 oz
- Fine Cracker Meal - 2 tsp
Special Equipment Needed: Food Processor, Ham Slice Food Mold
- Mix stock with SimplyThick gel to create a pudding-like consistency.
- Place the baked glazed ham into a food processor, and begin processing. Slowly add the thickened stock until the correct pureed consistency is achieved.
- Remove the baked glazed ham from the food processor, and add the cracker meal. Using a fork, mix cracker meal into the pureed ham until a mashed-potato like consistency is achieved.
- Note: Be aware that all products being pureed will have different amounts of liquid present. Use your training to make necessary adjustments to the amount of thickened stock and cracker meal used to reach the mashed potato-like consistency.
- Cover and reheat in oven in standard pans.
- Spoon the final product into molds sprayed with food release, and turn out onto plate.
- Add gravy or sauce as appropriate to the finished products.
- Critical Control Points (CCP):
- Reheat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds. Maintain at a minimum internal temperature of 135°F for no longer than 4 hours. Discard any leftover portions.