Your shopping cart is currently empty.
PUREED CABBAGE ROLLS
- Cabbage Rolls - 8
- Simply Thick Gel - 1 (30g) Honey Packet OR 2 strokes
- Cracker Meal - 1 Tbsp
Special Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Place the cabbage rolls and SimplyThick Gel into a food processor, and begin processing until smooth consistency is achieved.
- Remove the cabbage rolls from the food processor, and add the cracker meal. Using a fork, mix cracker meal into the cabbage rolls until a mashed-potato like consistency is achieved.
- Note: Be aware that all products being pureed will have different amounts of liquid present. Use your training to make necessary adjustments to the amount of cracker meal used to reach the mashed potato-like consistency.
- Cover and reheat in oven in standard pans.
- Spoon the final product into molds sprayed with food release, and turn out onto plate.
- Add gravy or sauce as appropriate to the finished products.
- Critical Control Points (CCP):
- Reheat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds. Maintain at a minimum internal temperature of 135°F for no longer than 4 hours. Discard any leftover portions.