Your shopping cart is currently empty.
CRUNCHY AND SPICY HOT WINGS
Makes 4-6 servings
- 2 lbs. mixture of wings and mini drumsticks Soaking Liquid Ingredients
- 3 C. rice milk (or milk alternative of your choice
- 2 T. lemon juice or 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. favorite hot sauce
- 1 T. onion powder
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1 t. chipotle powder Plentils Crust Ingredients
- 2 - 4 oz. bags Light Sea Salt Plentils
- 2 T. onion powder
- 2 T. garlic powder
- 2 t. chipotle powder
- 1 t. cayenne
Mix together the 2 lbs. wings and drumsticks with all the soaking liquid ingredients. Marinate overnight.
Crush the Plentils in a food processor. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle powder and cayenne and blend another 10-12 seconds until combined. Pour into a shallow dish.
Line 2 sheet trays with parchment paper and set to the side. Preheat the oven to 400°.
Remove a wing/mini drumstick from the soaking liquid, shake off excess liquid and then roll in the Plentils crust to coat. Place on the parchment sheet. Continue with remaining chicken pieces.
Place trays in the oven and bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes until fully cooked. Enjoy with cut celery and carrots to tame the heat!