Your shopping cart is currently empty.
SALTY CHIP CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Makes about 30 cookies
- 1½ C. gluten free flour blend
- ½ C. buckwheat flour
- ½ t. xanthan gum
- ½ t. sea salt
- 2t. baking powder
- ½ t. baking soda
- 1½ C. packed brown sugar
- ½ C. shortening or your favorite allergy free butter substitute, melted
- 4 T. rice milk
- 1 t. chia seed + 1 T. water
- ½ C. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1½ C. Lightly Sea Salt Plentils, hand crushed
DIRECTIONSPreheat oven to 350°. Line 2 sheet trays with parchment paper and set aside.
Mix together the gluten free flour blend, buckwheat flour, xanthan gym, sea salt, baking powder, baking soda and packed brown sugar.
In a small bowl, mix together the melted shortening, rice milk, chia-water mixture, unsweetened applesauce and vanilla.
Blend the dry mixture with the wet mixture until well beaten, about 1 minute with hand blender or stand mixer.
By hand stir in the Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels and the hand crushed Plentils. Scoop by the tablespoon-full onto the parchment lined sheet trays and bake at 350° for 14 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Cool 5 minutes on tray then remove to cool completely.