Your shopping cart is currently empty.
PLENTIL FATTOUSH (ISRAELI SALAD)
Makes 4 servings
- ½ 4 oz bag Dill & Sour Cream Plentils
- 2 large tomatoes, diced or 1 container grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 5 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ C. chopped mint
- ¼ C. chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, pushed through garlic press
- 4T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 C. olive oil
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- optional, 1 T. Sumac (found online or in specialty stores)
DIRECTIONSAdd everything from Plentils through parsley to a large bowl and mix to combine.
In another small bowl whisk the pressed garlic, fresh lemon juice, olive oil and cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the bowl of vegetables and Plentils.
Toss to coat everything and then sprinkle with the sumac.